Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hopefully I can keep this up


listening to: The Pretty Things

So this blog will be dedicated to the art I throw together in the empty fields and city/county parks of Oakland, Ca.
No one ever has a chance to see it or knock it over except the kids who are skipping school to smoke weed.
Also included as a special bonus is info on my unheard music. Most recently it's "Mutton". Mutton is a three piece band rising out of the estrogen of my last band "Hazy". We are Mike-drums/vocals, Chris-guitar, me-bass.
We rock and roll.
We have a show Dec. 17th @ Edinburgh Castle as referred to in this fabulous flyer I've made. There is much frantic practicing as time draws near.
Last but by all means NOT the least will be the daily accounts of my meager existence with my girlfriend Kimm and our slew of animals.

No comments: