Saturday, December 22, 2007

Naughty Is The New Nice!


AWWWW. There they are... my little family!
I didn't get Xmas cards out this year. First time in many years--but I'm finally over my guilt about it.
So this post is my card. ENJOY!
We're heading north this holiday for Redding. Xmas with my Mom C.
Hoping to open lots of presents. See some old friends. Ride up to the snow for a romp. Play games with the family. Have a beer with Unca Jesse. All that good Xmas stuff.
I haven't been able to write much over these last few months. My hours at my current park are keeping me away from the computer more than usual. Next year in '08 I pledge to revert back to my computer nerdness. Probably around Feburary.
I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday and a fun and SAFE New Year!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Aww, you have such a sweet family. Enjoy your x-mas and new year and I hope to see you in '08!

Cassie said...

Oh, that last comment was from me, but Kaveh wishes you happy holidays as well!!

bopper pye said...

happy new year kim. am i ever gonna see you again?

Jan VanStavern said...

Zoe would say, my aunty and the doggies! Whenever we see cute toy dogs we talk about you ladies and your dogs in the truck--she still remembers that, at age 4, 1 1/2 years after moving out of immediate Aunty Range. Miss you--J J and Z