Saturday, February 16, 2008

Chuck Take Five

I've been watching a lot of 'Strangers With Candy' lately. I have this Tivo-like thing on my satelite receiver and I can record stuff. I think Comedy Central is the channel.


SWC makes me think of Tedd who left us far too soon. I remember when he dressed up like Jerri Blank for Halloween many years ago. He was perfect.


We've been having this AMAZING weather for the past 10 days. All the trees are blooming--too early. But it's been SOOOO nice to have this weather after all the rain we've had!

As much as I usually hate Febuary I was thinking tonite how nice this month has been so far. I was even able to have a nice BBQ at one point.

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Nice weather - what's that? I know spring is around the corner here too, but what I wouldn't do to hang out in your beautiful backyard, take a dip in the hot tub and have a pink pussycat cocktail right about now!!!