Thursday, February 09, 2006

Unmasked


Listening to Jimmy Reed
Well it seems they have unmasked the person who is appearing in public as J.T.LeRoy. He is a she- a 20 something woman from SF. And it also seems probable that the writer who writes as J.T. is actually a 40 year old woman ex-rocker also from SF. See what happens when you give up the rocknroll. But who doesn't appreciate a good hoax? Wish I could come up with something that good to make some extra cash.
This picture of me is taken in Volcano, Ca. last spring. Some friends and I went a-shootin with bb guns. That was a nice little get away.
I'm noticing that my body is just falling apart. I'm still looking pretty good for my 39th year but I have so many aches and pains. It's just not fair to grow old. I now have some kind of water on the knee and SEVERE pain in my rotating sholder cup thingy.
I think someone needs to shoot me with a bbgun to stop my whining ways.

No comments: