Friday, December 15, 2006

More Santa Con Madness




My mom forwarded me an email today.

Her friends in SF had snapped a photo last weekend from their balcony. They send it out to my mom and several other friends as an X-mas card. (This would be the first photo you see here).

My mom wanted to know if the picture they snapped was of that "SantaCon" we always attend every December.

It was...and not only that but we're in the photo! On the very far left above the railing on the balcony is where we be.

If you look really hard at the first photo you can see our friend in the tutu (second photo). Both pictures were taken at the same time. Kimm took the second one.

Isn't that just wacky!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

That is so synchronious, man!! Alec looks so damn cute in that tutu! One of these years I'll be joining you in Santacon madness.