Sunday, December 03, 2006

Thanksmas

Here we are at my Uncle's place outside of Mt. Shasta (See it looming in the background).
This was our Thanksgiving picture with the family--except for that little girl in the front wearing the pink shirt--I don't know who she is but she jumped right in. This year we had our Thanksgiving celebration and then two days later on Saturday we had our X-mas celebration... Thanksmas.
My mom and her husband are going to New Jersey for X-mas this year so we had our gift giving/Tree/Dinner thing early this year.
It's actually kind of nice because now Kimm and I feel freed up for the rest of the holiday season.
More time for parties and we already have our presents!

3 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

which one's your mom?
oh, to be freed up for the holidays. i would love that. not going to happen this year, but someday i'd like to just hang out at a bar all day for thanksgiving or xmas.

kim said...

My mom is two people to the left of the guy in the middle wearing the hat.

tina said...

I love the way all the dogs are still sort of snuffling around - so hard to get them to sit and smile for a portrait! We are flying to Utah this year ... I'm already freezing, just thinking about it!