Sunday, November 19, 2006

The only 4 guys this dyke would do.



Here they are in no particular order.
1. Mick Jagger circa 1970 "Performance" era. Mostly because he looked SO androgynous. And he had those hot young lips. But ONLY 1968 through 1972. 2.Johnny Depp. The only one of the bunch who looks better the older he gets. I know he's a big mega star but he's just so...Piratey!
3.Joe Dallesandro circa early 70's from Andy
Warhols films such as "Flesh","Trash" and "Heat". I'll also go
as far as to throw in "Frankenstein" and "Blood of Dracula" which came a few years later. He's so unbelieveably sexy especially in "Trash"---mmmmmmouth watering!
4. Iggy Pop of course--circa early 70's "Raw Power"
"Funhouse" era.Oddly enough he looks best to me when he's in the
worst throws of his herion addiction.
He is the epitomy of 'beautiful man' to me in those early years.
Especially when he had the platnum hair-YOW! I'll even throw in doing him after David Bowie 're- discovered' him and cleaned him up a bit-circa mid 70's.

3 comments:

tina said...

I loved Joe Dallesandro in that Dracula, back in the potting shed with all those virgins ... slurp (please excuse me while I wipe the saliva off my chin). Thanks to this link I have now learned that he was the crotch on Sticky Fingers! Good to know.

JT said...

NICE choices, lady! Now I'm starting to breath heavily. I think we sat next to each other in Trash (The Blue Mouse in Utah???) and drooled over Joe D. together.

Anonymous said...

Uh, what about Stephen Cobert? I can totally picture a "Kim Sandwich" with you in the middle and Stephen and Iggy as the bread. Yeah baby!