Saturday, November 18, 2006

Travel Trailers



I've not mentioned this previously. But I'm obsessed with small fiberglass travel trailers.

Here's a picture of a Casita. It's my dream to own one of these. A 16 ft. Casita Spirit Deluxe. Every Saturday morning I spend a couple of hours clicking back and forth between the Casita website and the Casita club website. Dreaming...

As a recovering Mormon I still can't shake the feeling that I'll eventually have 10 minutes or less to throw everything important into the car and speed off to Zion. In that case it would SO help to own one of these.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I came over on a writermama link.

We used to pass the Casita factory on the way to and from Houston. They were so tiny and cute that I want one too! (But would I really use it?)