Monday, July 23, 2007

Hazy Reunion Of Sorts










It's been a while since I posted as some of ya'll may have noticed.


I'll blame it on Cassie and family. They've come for a visit from Chicago for 10 days! Cassie was the singer for several bands we were in together. Here we are in my living room re-living our band Hazy.
These pictures are from a fun little party we had over here for them last weekend. Tonight is another get together at the Mint for Karaoke. I really miss C and family and wish they would move back.
Jammin again with the Band felt good. It's been a little more than a year now that I took a break from playing. Back then I felt that I needed to put all my energy into figuring out how I was seriously going to make a living doing something I wanted. Now that I've finally got the job I've been dreaing about for ever. I need to get back to what's important in my life--Playing music!

2 comments:

Jan VanStavern said...

You rock (literally). It makes me nostalgic seeing the livingroom and you look so relaxed and happy--clearly, singing the best music of your life. . . so far of course. (more to come, and, in Ranger drag!) Jan

Cassie said...

Thanks so much for having that awesome bbq for us. I'm sad that we didn't spend more time together, but just seeing you made my whole summer!

We'll come back some day, I'm pretty sure. Love you!! Cassie