Monday, September 03, 2007

This Is One Of My Most Favorite Songs In The Whole World.

Just like the title says.




I was thinking of this song today. I heard it on
KQED
earlier.




I was thinking about how when I hear it..




It has this quality that tickles the back of my ears. I'm not good with words but when I hear that first stanza with the guitar and bass and drums...It just bounces around in my throat and ears and makes me happy happy happy!




Personal reminisces:




Makes me think of junior year at Shasta High in Redding Ca.




I love the Sex Pistols and PiL but can't stand Johnny Rotten.




Love to see Sid in this video.




2 comments:

JT said...

you know, the sex pistols were incredibly melodic song writers, although no one thinks of them that way. that opening riff is so nice; for some reason it reminds me of the GoGo's who must have been influenced by them in some respects.

Jan VanStavern said...

Shelley was telling me last night something about how, knowing the Cure makes you both happy and feel cool when you're around punk teenagers. But happy ears--and, happy ears--

this kind of feeling definitely rocks. J
PS I probably forgot her whole quote but I maybe got the sense across