Friday, October 12, 2007

Where I'm At?

Here's some of my hot friends at the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival. Some of the performers included...Emmylou, Nico Case, Heartless Bastards, the Mekons and the Knitters--All of whom I MISSED! GODDERRNIT!!
AND it was Kimm's BIRTHDAY as well!





"Why yes I'd love to work for the Parks fundraiser on October 6th". --Next year...? Only if held on a different day. I have to draw the line somewhere.





I've been off for awhile. But I'm back.





Besides our rainy and MUDDY birthday camping trip. We've had some after camping sickness. house dilemmas and rainy weather blahs...Fall is here. And with it, many small irritating rain storms. I really have to get a better attitude towards the rain.




I have so much to say I don't know where to begin.




My only advice at this time ...Don't get behind on reading blogs and emails. It'll mess you up foo!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Yeah! You're back - I miss you!! And happy birthday to both my beloved Kims!!!!

Uncle Jesse said...

happy birthday! i'm late, huh?
well, i wanna see some pics of you in that cowboy hat!

JT said...

wow, everyone has really good skin in that photo.

Jan VanStavern said...

Happy birthday ladies. YOu don't look too sad in the hug puddle of women there, but maybe I'm missing something. Oh yeah, rain. Rain. J.V.