Thursday, October 18, 2007

Wouldn't It Be Fun

I have some friends who are going through a harrowing experience right now and I don't even know how to separate myself from it to write something amusing.



The only thing I can think of is how much fun it would be to be amongst the team of people who pick the clips of music that are interspersed between segments on NPR. In the past I've heard the Sex Pistols, Pixies, Tones on Tail, Miles, Pharaoh, J. Cash...I don't know the list goes on and on. And if you hear something you like you don't know the name of you can go to their web site and find out who it is!



To me there is nothing better than to hear music that I have never heard before. And to feel that craving to find out who it is so I can put it on my Ipod.

1 comment:

JT said...

I still need an Ipod. It would be good if you could give some music recommendations! I would like that.