Friday, November 16, 2007

RIP Stormin

This is kind of late but...
I remember back in the late 70's, maybe early 80's. My eldest brother related a story that he'd heard at a Mormon Conference.
Someone (?) who spoke at this conference told a cautionary tale...
He had been visiting a large metropolitan city somewhere in the US.
While this 'goodly' man was waiting to cross the busy street in this large random city.... He was suddenly beset by the feeling of an Evil Presence! When he turned around to see who the devil incarnate was-- he saw non other than Norman Mailer.
As my brother told my family this story I thought to my young evil self...I have to find out who this Norman Mailer is....

RIP Stormin.

1 comment:

Julie Turley, Kingsborough Librarian said...

I was so sad about Norman, too!