Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Summer Fun



Yes, very silly...

My boy C. bought these Groucho glasses for us all to wear on our camping trip. They ended up to be quite entertaining as the night wore on with much imbibment.

Tonite, along with my boy C., my old band Hazy will reunite to jam through our 20+ earth shattering original songs. Our former singer and all around hot sexpot/speach therapist is back in town with her lovely family for a visit. She and the husband and kiddies moved to Chicago awhile back. When they make their yearly visit we all drop what we are doing and party like the pigs we are.

Afterwards there is talk of going to Jello Biafra's 50th birthday party at the Great American where the Melvins are playing a set.

All this and today Gay Marriage is LEGAL in CA! What a wonderful day this has turned out to be. I hope I can take it all in and remember it tomorrow.

3 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

rock on kim!!!!
have a fun night!

Cassie said...

That was awesome, Slim! Thanks again for the party - I love you!!

JT said...

i can't believe hazy is now your old band, but so glad that you reunite now and then.