Thursday, March 15, 2007

A Hard Stretch...


I've gone through a hard little stretch. Starting on Feb. 25th --the year anniversary of the untimely death of my good friend Tedd.
But it's ending today with the signing of the loan papers which will bury our debt into our mortgage--never to be seen again.
Only paid.
Well actually it really ends next week with a check to me $$$.
That check will be gone in minutes to the vet as I have a dog who is now regularly having seizures. The one pictured with me in this picture at the Albany Bulb. Her name is Gabe. She had a seizure a year ago. Then two just this week. Here we are staring at the sculpture of a woman made out of drift wood. When you get up to it it's like 20 feet high. Very cool.
Kimm and I refinanced our house through my depression. Luckily it kept me occupied.
Other fun things that kept me busy over the last 3 weeks have been taxes, court, and lack of work. It's been a bumpy ride.
But it's ending and Spring is almost here! I'm hopeful of a quiet and powerful equinox.
How 'lesbian' is that for ya?

1 comment:

Uncle Jesse said...

dang, kim. i hope things smooth out for you!
i love that photo of you.