Sunday, March 18, 2007

My Profile Picture

I've snagged Maggie and Hopey from Love and Rockets as my profile picture.
I feel like I'm a little of the both of these two.
I always wanted a tattoo of them on my arm but I could never figure out which drawing of them I should pick...
The young Punk Rocker girls in love like this one with the green back drop.
The confidant yet obnoxious 20 somethings like this one with Hopey yelling down at someone...
or...
The older in their 30's Maggie and Hopey like this drawing....
What's up in this last picture? Are they living in their car? I've done that.
I guess my decision has been made.

3 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

all of those would be cool tattoos.
do you have some tattoos already?

kim said...

I have two small wimpy tattoo's.
But I'd like to get something big and painful!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.