Saturday, April 14, 2007

JEALOUSY


Back in my 'Hazy' days we played with this band called 'Sistas in the Pit'. As confirmed by this flyer from a show we did.

I just read that they'll be opening for the Stooges reunion tour!!! Oh JEALOUSY!!! These girls are real good tho' AND very nice! Hit the link for some HOT Sista rocknroll.


On another note....If I was tech savvy I might have been able to get this to my blog but alas...I'm with stoopid. Click on this link for a priceless moment between mother and teenage son. I can't help but think with most of my friends the opposite will be true. Take heed my parenting pals...


And thanks Nat. for that link!

2 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

it's totally o.k, michael. we're proud of you. for that you get extra presents this year, son.
thanks for the band link!

Cassie said...

I remember those Sistahs! They were so hot and they rocked!! Good for them. If only that could have been us ... .