Wednesday, April 25, 2007

YEAH!

With thanks to Jamie and the help of my pal Jesse I've been able to bring to you
The Gauchos!!


There are so many cool things about this video that I just don't know where to begin...
First and foremost the little girl singer. Amazing with that hair and the head banging. She plays some inspired air guitar and occasionally looks up at her big brother as if completely mesmerized. Suddenly taking a break on the bunk bed like she's slipped back stage for a hit of pure oxygen! Then back up to the front. She's Possessed!
Big brother guitarist-- Incredible guitar playing for a buck as young as he. Really shredding the solos AND singing!
I hope I look as good playing bass as the bass playing little brother! He totally has the moves DOWN! Throwing his hand off the neck when he hits an open string! And the Pokemon on his mic. AND t-shirt. Real stylie! Flashing the devil horns to his brother when the song ends. Fuck Yea!
And last but not the least that drummer boy in the back. Great job holding down the beat boy!
Man if I had kids...Those would SO be my kids! I would be the stage mom. Forcing them to practice Iron Maiden songs in their bedroom with bad wall paper until 2 in the morning. The neighbors would hate us.
Maybe I should reconsider before it's too late..

5 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

you shure that's not your kid on bass, kim?

Cassie said...

That is pretty incredible! Of course me being a mom, I worry about the little girl's hearing!

Nina has already said she'll be the lead singer in band, as long as I sing with her!

bopper pye said...

i knew u would love this. it's downright heartwarming. and it's not too late! you too could breed little headbangers,though you might get unlucky and find yourself with a little band of cheesy pop musicians.

Jan VanStavern said...

The giggy hands of the little girl, she is so talented she doesn't need an instrument--move over Laurie Partridge! and the cool cool boys. Yes, we can rest assured about the next gen. Zoe rocks to the Care Bears song and can only remember some of the words, so I can attest to their being cool even when, really not. Jan

Anonymous said...

Oh crap, now I gotta, like you, have to go and have some more kids...