Monday, December 15, 2008

Facebook

I finally bit the bullet and signed up for Facebook. My resistance broke down. But I've already met up with two pep's from the past who I adore..so it's worked out ok..so far.
So anyway..Hey, check me out on Facebook!

Went to Santacon last Saturday and wasn't able to stay as long as I'd wished I could. We were in the Mission/Castro area. Home away from home. It was fun while it lasted..AND we didn't bring the camera so I'm going to be relying on others for photos.

No presents this year (or any other if I can help it). Only baked goods. Too much empty wallet going on these days.

Although how 'bout those gas prices!

2 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

it sure is fun poking you on there, kim!

Anonymous said...

kim, facebook is a far cooler place with you on it.