Monday, December 29, 2008

Who Didn't Have This...


This was such a seminal record for my generation.
I think almost everyone from age 37-47 knows about this album. You either had it or you listened to it. Or if you didn't you should.
While we were at the park walking the dogs this morning we met up with our friend S. and her 3 dogs. We started talking about another friends dog that was with us. He was doing that post-pee 'scruff on the ground with your foot' thing that dogs do.
I mentioned that every time I see a dog do that I think of the song 'My pal foot foot" by the Shaggs. So we got talkin about our love for the Shaggs.
She went home and found a copy of the 'Philosophy of the World' album and called me right away. It was unopened in the shrink wrap. She's hoping for big $$ on EBAY.

No comments: