Monday, January 26, 2009

Pure Happiness


I just want to personally thank Barak Obama for my Happiest day that I can remember since???
On Tuesday Jan., 20th, I was so full of endorphins..it was magical!
Lately I've been listening to my old band Yusakuta on my ipod. This photo of my backside was taken at practice with Yusakuta back in '97-'98? After this photo was taken it hung in the studio whereupon it was written 'choad flosser' by my much missed friend and bandmate Tedd. Those days were also so full of happiness. Listening to those old songs brings back the best memories.
Yusakuta rules!
and now so does Obama!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

That picture brings back so many memories - those truly were some of the best times. I need to get a better version of our old songs - do you have MP3 versions?

Also, I'll be in town (solo baby) April 2-5. Will you be around? We must hang out!!

bopper pye said...

it's wierd to see that photo online.
kim kim kim kim, we gotta play some music!! i'm up for anything. me, you , and rich. i think we will be a joke band of some sort. or a theme band. even if we just do it once a year, come on, rocker ranger.

of course we wish cassie would be here longer than 2 days, like, you know, 365 days, but let's plan some fun stuff for her visit.