Friday, May 18, 2007

I PASSED THE WRITTEN TEST !!!!!


FRIENDS! I passed the written test!!!I just received the letter in the mail!!! WOW! I never think I do good on tests--and when I went back to work and asked some co-workers about my answers to the questions on the test they told me different answers than I answered...wince! But still I passed the mutha! Now I have to pass the NEXT STEP...a physical exam which is going to take place in Alameda. I don't really know what it will entail...except that I have to dress appropriately?!
This is me blowing out the candles on my 40th birthday.....Don't remember the moment--this is why photos are SO important! I'm kinda feeling that high right now..!
Keep a good thought in your heads for me..I really believe it helps!

3 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

congrats kim!

Cassie said...

Awesome, Ranger Danger Whore! But 2 days off a month?! No good! You'd better take some vacation days when we come to town in July!

JT said...

Yeah, Kim!

I'm going to borrow your high.

Thanks.