Thursday, May 24, 2007

YUSAKUTA!!!


This almost made me forget about the goats. Here's my old ass kickin band Yusakuta on YouTube! The song is called '5 W's and an H'. Cassie was the singer--isn't she just priceless. My rock-n-roll angel Tedd is on the bass with the solo. Jamie on drums is never seen but definitely heard on back-up vocals. Ilhan is the tall and handsome guitarist on one side and I'm the chick with the blue guitar and blond wig on the other.

Oh and I can't forget our hot and sexy dancers Lisa and Jessica who you most unfortunately never get to see do their SHAKIN!

This was us playing the main stage at SF Pride festival 1998. We had a trailer next to Chumbawumba's. And our performance was squeezed in between the Flaggets and Mayor Willie Brown.

It was my 15 minutes of fame. I'd never do it again.

3 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

that's cool footage! not enough kim screen time though. what a cool band!

bopper pye said...

miles' comment (regarding Tedd)
"he looks COOL"
thanks kim!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was thinking about yusakuta a lot at the eagle the other night

Cassie said...

Wow - we didn't sound as bad as I thought! Man, I had some courage back then. I guess that's what a day's worth of drinking will do! Love you!!