Monday, September 11, 2006

Birthday Camping Trip


We went camping last weekend for the birthday celebration of my pal Chris. He plays guitar in my band Mutton.
Chris usually has legendary birthdays and this one was no exception.
Here he is (the one in the middle) after laughing so hard that he sent Whiskey shooting out his nose.
We camped at Big Basin campground. Outside of Boulder Creek in the Santa Cruz mountains.
This party had it all; insane drunken behavior, visit's by the campground cops, tipping chairs full of people, candles burning in trees, "left overs" from Burning Man, Irish and Spanish exclamations and many more things I either can't mention or remember. It was definitely good times for all. Even L. who I found sleeping under a tree the next morning curled up in fetal position.
Can't wait for my birthday celebration in a couple of weeks with this bunch.

No comments: