Sunday, September 24, 2006

Love Fest


So here we are at Lovefest 06.
Kimm and I were invited on the Anon Salon bus with our friend Robyn Hood. She made us some nice girly drinks. It was fun. Met up with many friends. Good times-good times.
It's been a busy week. I had my old college (BYU) friend Shelley and her family visit for a few days. She brought lots of great music with her. For her 40th birthday she made several CD's of music. One might call them "Music from the soundtrack of Shelley's life". She made me copies of the CD's for my upcoming 40th birthday and they are SO awesome! Thanks Shelley!!! They'll be playing at my shindig next weekend.
Another great CD Shelley brought and I copied..the Akron Family. I LOVE them! Amazing vocals.
Having problems posting You Tube videos to my blog...Jesse, Cassie any suggestions as to why???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that pic of the two of you. Definately one for the Christmas card!

JT said...

Yes, that is beautiful. Did you have your own private wind machine to blow both heads of hair so artfully? Shelley's been filling me in on the trip. You gals were so nice to host them.

Uncle Jesse said...

oh, i just post to my blog directly from youtube (where it says "blog this video"), then edit text from the blogger. i'm too retarded to figure out another way to do that.