Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Here's my 40th Post


I'm a little obsessed with numbers recently.

Here's me at 20. It was 1986'. I think I'm wearing a pinky ring! I'm really trying to pull off that androgynous thing.

I pulled this one out to compare to 'me' 20 years later.

I think my brother still has that guitar. I think I might still have that sweater... Favorite music to listen to back then was Throwing Muses, The Runaways, Cocteau Twins, Black Flag, The Smiths and the Stooges. And lots of David Bowie, Bob Marley and Led Zepplin.

They never found that armed guy they were looking for in my neighborhood..But I'm not worried because with the current dog we're sitting that makes 5 dogs that live here with me. I'm hoping that keeps armed men and Former home dwelling, singer, junky, murderer parolees away.

4 comments:

Uncle Jesse said...

that's a beautiful picture, kim!
wow, you dressed at 20 how i'm dressed today, (sans pinky ring)..
was that picture taken in utah?

kim said...

That picture was actually taken in Redding at Caldwell Park next to the Sacramento River. I think I was home on vacation from "the BYU".

JT said...

Kim, you were so cute! (It's funny--I just pulled out a photo of me from 1986, and well, let's just say, I remembered why I had no dates.) I remember wishing all the time back then that I looked like you. Post a photo of you NOW!!

Anonymous said...

Wow!! What a total babe. No wonder you were able to bag the hottest 17 year old in town.