Saturday, September 30, 2006

Now for the downward spiral?


Here's a picture of the back of my dad's gravestone. This type of stone that includes the names of the deceased's children is very popular for Utah Mormons

I hope no one thinks this is in poor taste. My dad would be laughing.

I'm just posting this because as a new 40 year old. Looking at my name on this gravestone reminds me that life is short.

I've decided I need to accept my old age and live it up everyday despite the spreadin' hips, wrinkles and age spots. My god look at this one. She's 53. (And by the way I used to have that same bass--why did I ever get rid of that)! Or this hot one. She just turned 48 a few days ago!

I'm sure this will be an ongoing process for me.

This stone is also proof that I am a Kim and not a Kimberly.

No comments: