Monday, June 18, 2007

Here's The Cake!


My girlfriend Kimm made this gorgeous cake for our friend H's 40th pirate birthday!. I missed it all--all two days of it!. Kimm left Saturday afternoon and came home late Sunday night. With all KINDS of stories! So sad for me... Please forgive me fine Irish pirate boy!
I spent all weekend working split shifts and having interviews for Ranger positions.
Today I was HIRED!!!!!
Me prayers have been answered mates!!! ARRRRRRR..I be a REAL RANGER!!!!
I've had such good luck lately that I'm wondering when I'll be hit by that Muni bus!
Although my luck wasn't good enough to allow me to party last weekend like the Irish girl I am (more Welsh actually).
I'll make it up to you next year H! Happy BDAY today!

4 comments:

Jan VanStavern said...

YAY! Ranger, ranger, ranger--YAY.
You deserve your OWN cake now, lady. Jan

Cassie said...

What a cake - amazing! And congratulations on your new job! That is sooo exciting. Does this mean you get weekends off now?

bopper pye said...

well, from trucker to ranger, yippee.
working hard is more fun than partying, right? i was sad to miss hugh's party too. tell kimm i'd love to hire her to make my kids' cakes for the rest of their bdays forever

Uncle Jesse said...

woo hoo!! congrats ranger kim!!