Thursday, June 14, 2007

All The Good News Fit To Print



My Friends, I've got some good news!

First--Kimm and I are celebrating our 11th year together this month. We don't have a specific date. We like to call June our anniversary month. This picture was taken a couple of weeks ago at our home during a 'Naked Hot Tub Party'. Fortunately for ya'll, we have our clothes ON.

Secondly--I just received a phone call from a park supervisor who would like to interview me for a ranger position! He told me that I probably hadn't received the letter from headquarters telling me that I made FIRST POOL for hiring! Yes friends.. the tests have been taken and I passed them all with flying colors! I just have to give myself a little pat on the back. I haven't been so proud of myself in a loooong time. Now I'll shut-up.

Hopefully by this time next week I'll be a FULL-FLEDGED Ranger. Keep your fingers crossed for me. I have one last hurdle to jump.

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Wow - double congrats, Ranger Danger! You and Kimm are still an adorable couple, what's your secret?

bopper pye said...

not fair, cassie beat me to it with the danger ranger comment (danger rangers is a wacky kid show on PBS). yes, what are your secrets for long-lived happiness???

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary baby got you on my miiiinnnddd. Happy anniversary baby got you on my mIIINnnnnNDDDDDD.
Congrats on the "ranger" news too. Couldn't have happend to a greater gal!

Luv the new format! Must more ranger like!

Jan VanStavern said...

Wooohooo! You are in love and have a long time sweety (with good hair) (tell her it was noted) and you are gonna be a RANGER. AND you must start a bluegrass band. (Can you wear your uniform?) All well deserved--congratulations. Good things happen to good people sometimes! J.